Company Law and Corporate Affairs
Corporate law is the wider range of legal constitution which includes the laws maintaining the association and the functions of the Directors, Shareholders, Creditors, Employees, Consumers and the business community altogether.
RevenueAid has an expert team of lawyers who advise clients on their legal rights, responsibilities, and obligations regarding the company law and corporate affairs. Our clients ranges from the country’s some of the largest corporations to rising start-up businesses. Our expert lawyers treat each and every clients according to their needs. Whether is about negotiation, reviewing or drafting the business transaction and other activities regarding Company laws and Corporate Affairs our best in class lawyers gives the best advice possible for their respective clients to manage their operations across the country and abroad.
Our aim is to provide a transparent Company law and Corporate Affairs services that are both costs and time effective to our clients. Our commitment to company law and corporate affairs sets us different from other law firms. Not compromising in the maintenance of our world class services and being flexible in our approaches helped us win numerous tough situation and the praise of our clients. Our dedication to maintain high quality throughout all sorts of Company Law embedded services has earned us high praise and reputation among the corporate world.
How We Help
- Incorporation, Registration, Liquidation and Winding Up of Companies
- Maintenance of Statutory Records
- Change in Share Capital
- Preparing and Filing of Statutory Returns
- Registration of Overseas Companies
- Share Transfers and Allotments
- Management of Legal Disputes and Arbitration
- Drafting of Agreement, MoU, Undertaking
- Amendment of AoA and MoU
- Company Secretarial Services According to Companies Act 1994.
- Representing the Company in Front of the Various Government Authorities